Saturday, July 30, 2011

Happy 15th Birthday Talbie!

Yesterday was Talbie's 15th birthday!
I don't know where all the time flies to.  My kids are getting old :(
On Thursday my parents took Talbie out to lunch.  Talbie was the
first one to drive in grandma's new "Smart Car"  
I was lucky to get to with them this year :)

 Talbie with Grandma and Grandpa's at "JCW's"
 Then last night Dave and I took Talbie to Brick Oven for dinner.
 

We are so proud of Talbie!  She is such a hard worker and wonderful
member of our family.  An example of Talbie's ambition is that at the beginning
of the summer, she found a job as a nanny, tending an 18 month year old little boy.  She works on MWF and she makes $100 a week.  She has been budgeting her money each week into
envelopes - $10 tithing, $40 savings, $20 spending, and $30 for school clothes.

She already has a darling wardrobe to start 10th grade with her
school clothes budget - never once asking if we are giving her any money for school clothes. She's a "go getter!"

3 comments:

CodyandKali said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl. You are growing up so beautiful. We love you and hope you have a great day!!1wiseron

Anonymous said...

She is so impressive. Happy Birthday, Talbie! What an exciting age ~ I loved being 15!

Suzy said...

I'd love for her to give my kids financial lessons!