Tuesday, August 16, 2011

17 Miracles

Last night for family night we went and saw "17 Miracles" and it was wonderful!
This movie is so touching and I was so grateful we could see it as a family.
to watch the trailer.  I can't wait to buy it when it comes out.

It brought back some memories of being at Martin's Cove a few years ago -
and also made me so extremely grateful for our pioneer ancestors, from
my side and Dave's, that made the sacrifice to join the Church and make the 
trek to Zion from Denmark and England.  We are so blessed because of them.



1 comment:

atkernsfam said...

I watched the trailer and it looks really good. I about cried trying to explain it to the kids. Do you know the rating? What age do you think would be good seeing it? I couldn't tell if the people were going to die in the barn or who someone shot. Just wondering!