Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day of School 2011

This morning is our first "full" day of school.
Yesterday Talbie and Bronson had half days because they give
the 7th graders and 10th graders a day to come and find their classes by themselves.

I forgot to take Talbie's picture yesterday so I had to take it as she got out of the car!
At least I got something :)
Bronson and Brock are glad to have each other in Jr. High this year.
Brittany and I take turns driving them in the morning and then
they walk home :)
 Today is Emmie's first day of 4th grade.  She's so excited!
I think this the first day she's had her hair combed since the last day of school (excluding Sundays :)


2 comments:

The Boulter Family said...

These pictures are adorable! Yeah for school starting!

Anonymous said...

Such cute kids! And I love that they're doing the Virginia Reel together. I totally remember learning to square dance in gym class in 3rd grade with my "boyfriend". Hahaha.