We had great fun this morning and went to
Lowe's Extreme Sports in Provo. The kids have been dying to go and we had so much fun!
Maddie showed us how it was done right when we got there
because she's a tumbler and had been there many times before.
Dave likes to pretend he's 20! I'm so thankful he didn't kill himself!
Here he is at the top of the rock wall.
And dropping...
Emmie
Bronson is so strong - especially with his arms,
he could have climbed forever!
He dropped so far that he got buried in the foam pit!
Talbie was hilarious :) She worked hard at climbing the rock wall
and then when she'd fall...
She would plug her nose - every time! It's like she was
falling into water. Oh it was funny!

2 comments:
Where's the picture of you falling from the rock wall?? ;)
I love the picture of Talbie plugging her nose--hilarious!
That looks like tons of fun! I'm a chicken, though. I think the falling would freak me out.
Post a Comment