Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my dad's birthday!
My dad is the best dad in the world.  He has done so much for me and
my family.  Words can't express what he means to me.

We celebrated last night.  Brittany and I wanted to treat him and my mom
by taking them out to dinner...

...but of course he ended up paying for us all!
(No wonder he dreads it when we invite him to dinner :)


 Emmie gave grandpa some "money medals." 
 My girls
 Poor Bronson
 Maddie loves to be in everyone's pictures.  
(Brock, Dallin, and Maddie)
Look at Dallin's awesome haircut.  He came down to Aveda
and had it cut by Maddie today!
 My kids with Grandpa
 The Heal family with grandpa.  Logan (in the front with grandpa)
also got his haircut today by Maddie.
 Boston enjoying his spaghetti
 Getting the cake ready with grandma

 Blowing out the candles and making his wish.
I think his wish was that we wouldn't sing to him - but it didn't come true!



2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like a fun time, and Maddie's doing so well with the hair cutting!

I just got your comment on my blog, and if you like those silhouettes, it's super easy! I just took pictures of everyone's profile, then took the pictures to a copy store and had them print off the pictures, on cardstock, in the size that I wanted. Then I cut around their heads, painted them black and glued them to some cute paper inside the frame. Voila!:)

Anonymous said...

So fun! He and Kyle have the same birthday! :)