Bronson's getting so tall! Has he caught up to Dave yet? Caden just went on the Klondike and I was wishing that I had some pictures. I'm glad that boys like to camp out, too, because it sounds like pure torture to me to go sleep in the snow all night!
I'm also so grateful that there are leaders who will go on these kinds of campouts! Totally not my thing! But I'm glad they both enjoyed it and had fun.
2 comments:
Bronson's getting so tall! Has he caught up to Dave yet? Caden just went on the Klondike and I was wishing that I had some pictures. I'm glad that boys like to camp out, too, because it sounds like pure torture to me to go sleep in the snow all night!
I'm also so grateful that there are leaders who will go on these kinds of campouts! Totally not my thing! But I'm glad they both enjoyed it and had fun.
Post a Comment