Monday, February 27, 2012

A Great Helper

Bronson is so much like his dad.  He can do and fix anything!
For Christmas Bronson got a big tool box filled with his own tools.  He loves to use it anytime he can.  
He's heard me complain about the holes and chipped paint on his bedroom wall
and I came home one day to find he had patched all the holes and made
his wall ready to paint!   Luckily we still have the same paint left over in the garage :)

He's such a good boy and it always searching for ways to help his mom...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good boy! I love that Gabe is starting to help me out, most times without complaining. It's fun to see them acquire new skills and confidence.

Suzy said...

That is lucky you have the paint. And a plus that he makes his bed!

Lula. said...

It has been so long since I have checked in...!

Loving all these updates and the stories about your family. I hope Cason grows up to be like Bronson, he is such a neat kid.