My birthday was on March 24th and I was so spoiled this year!
I feel a little guilty about how badly I was spoiled, but I will admit that it was fun!
Dave gave me this beautiful kitchen table. I love it!
I love it because it has benches on each side that will hold more people :)
Since we were married, we have been using an antique table that belonged to my
Great Grandma Christensen. It's a Duncan Phyfe table and she got it in the 1920's.
She cherished that dining room table her entire life and used it carefully on special occasions.
We used it everyday as our kitchen table and it has been "well loved" all these
years. I will never get rid of it. I will cherish it forever.
Maddie and Logan gave me this new iPad cover - with a keyboard!
Talbie gave me this darling apron and a gift card to a new
Chinese restaurant that Dave and I can try out!
Emmie wrote and published this book in school.
Such a cute story!
Emmie also gave me this darling purse (with a little help from Grandma Pat :)
Bronson - my master carpenter, made me this jewelry
box out of cherry wood from our cherry tree. I love it!
...and, Dave continued to spoil me by buying me a new lens
for my camera. Remember the nice camera he found at Christmas time, 2010.
It was my Christmas miracle because we don't have money to spend on an expensive
camera but Dave found it on KSL Classifieds for a fraction of what we would have bought
it at a store.
I have loved our camera but when Dave bought it, it only came with one lens that
has been wonderful for outside, action shots or stage shots of Maddie and Talbie.
But we haven't been able to use it around the house or other occasions because
the lens was such high focus lens. With this new lens, we can take everyday
pictures and use it for everything!
I just really need to take a class on how to use it properly. It does a lot
more than I know how to do!
I was also spoiled by my sister, Brittany who took me out to lunch and gave me
2 new pairs of shoes and a new pair of boots (and other goodies)
Thank you everyone for making my birthday so special!







3 comments:
If you need a brief walkthrough on your camera, I can always help
Happy Birthday Kellie! Sounds like it was a great one. I think I had forgotten that you, Josiah, and James share a birthday.
Happy Birthday Kellie! Looks like it was a great day. I have forgotten that you share a birthday with Josiah and James.
Post a Comment