Emmie had her second to last soccer game today. I will be sad to see it end :(
I haven't taken any pictures since she started spring games so I went a little crazy today...
She warmed up before the game...
Since we were one of the first ones there, she used her dad as her
warm-up partner.
He had a hard time keeping up...
And she wore him out!
The first half of today's game she played goalie.
It was kind of boring. She played awesome and the other team was only
able to score one goal on her!
She came alive 2nd quarter playing center midfielder
These girls played hard today! There was only one
extra player today but she got hurt and possibly broke her arm so during the 2nd half, there were no substitutes.
It was a great game today! Way to go Emmie!!

No comments:
Post a Comment