Tuesday, May 29, 2012

4th Grade Dance Festival

Today was the Dance Festival for Emmie and once again I earned
the Mother of the Year award!

I totally forgot it was the dance festival and we got up and got dressed like it was any other day.

I leave for work about 20 minutes before Emmie goes to the bus stop so I set the
timer for her and then she heads over to Brittany's house and walks with Logan and Dallin.

This morning when I was at work, I got some pictures sent to me from my friend (thanks Suzy!)
They were great pictures of Emmie and Logan dancing the Virginia Reel.
Emmie was in full cowgirl attire.  She was reminded it was the dance festival at Brittany's house
and she raced home to change.

I'm thankful for Emmie because she's so easy going.  Having a mom that didn't remember the dance festival would have really thrown others for a loop (I'm not naming names...Maddie! :)
I didn't work until Maddie was 18 so that makes a difference :)

I'm thankful for family who is always there to fill in when I'm not there or forgetful!

I'm thankful for good friends who take pictures and think of me.

Thank you!






No comments: