Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day Part III

Dave was spoiled this Father's Day but we love him
so he deserved it!

Emmie and I made him a candy-gram
 Look at Emmie - she was so sad this morning because she had
made Dave a Father's day present at Activity Days but she
had cleaned her room and couldn't find it!
 It made her so sad :(
 Maddie driving her poor brother crazy!

 Maddie gave Dave a new shirt and some cool new "shades"

 Talbie made Dave a jar like mine on Mother's Day with 
"31 reasons why I love you" inside.  It's such a great gift!
 Bronson gave him some duct tape, bungees, and some wood glue.
Bronson was the one that needed these things so he thought they'd make
a great gift for dad!
 I gave Dave a new tie tack

...and he got a new saw because his broke!
Happy Father's Day daddy - we love you!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Looks like a great father's day - and wow! You're kids are lucky to have a grandpa that plays that money game! As a parent, I think I'd have to jump in and snatch some myself!:)