Talbie had a great time at Homecoming!
I'm just so thrilled that her first date/school dance, was so fun for her!
Here in Utah, the school dances are "marathon dates." They last
the entire day! Her date, Morgan, picked her up at 11:00 and they
went boating. She had so much fun and was in a really fun group of all her friends.
Talbie had never been boating, since we don't own a boat!
She rode on the tubes being pulled by the boat and had so much fun being knocked off :)
She got home around 3:00 to get ready for the rest of the evening.
I'm really mad at myself because I did not get good pictures!
I took a million of the bootineer I picked up for her, but in the hussle
of him coming and me and Talbie trying to pin on his flower, I
later realized I didn't get a single picture of them standing together!
I will post the fun pictures they had taken together and as a group
as soon as she gets them.
Here is the bootineer...
Talbie looked so beautiful! Maddie did a great job on her hair and makeup
The only picture I got of them together! Morgan putting on her corsage :)
Walking to the car...
Her pretty corsage
Finishing touches...
The back of her hair
Her shoes :)



2 comments:
How exciting! She looks beautiful!!
so fun and she looks so beautiful! I love the dress, shoes and hair!! SO FUN!!
Post a Comment