Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Talbie is a Great Mom!

Last week, Talbie brought home a "robot baby" for her
Child Development class.  She had the baby from Friday night to Monday morning.
It's one of those babies that is programmed to cry at certain times of the day and you
have to try and feed it, change it, rock it, or burp it, to see what it needs.
One night it woke me up in the middle of the night as I could hear it crying downstairs
in Talbie's room.  I went down to see if I could help.  Talbie was very attentive :)

This wasn't the first time Talbie has taken a class like this and had to take care
of a "baby."  
She took a class like this in 8th grade and had to take care of an "egg baby" and then a 
"flour sack baby."



No comments: