On Sunday (the day before Christmas Eve) the kids were getting ansy
and wanted to open the presents that they had gotten for each other.
Next year we will have to draw names because Maddie and Talbie spent
too much money on everyone this year by buying a present for everyone!
Talbie got darling boots from Maddie
Soccer gear from Maddie
DS game from Maddie
Maddie gave me Season 1 of Downton Abbey. I already own Season 2 :)
Maddie got Dave some awesome boots but they were on back order.
Talbie gave Dave a gift card to Tucanos ;)
Talbie gave Maddie some cute leggings
An Iguana leash for Bronson :)
Look at the cute coat I got from Talbie
Notepads and pencil box from Bronson
Cute charm necklace from Emmie
And the mess...
Bronson gave Talbie and Emmie some lotion and made Maddie a pen like
he made my dad in his woodworking class.
I got an awesome snowflake from Emmie too :)

No comments:
Post a Comment