Our family had the best weekend!
Steven Perkins got married to Katie Hepworth in the Rexburg Temple.
We were invited to the sealing and the Gee family was nice enough
to let our entire family invade their beautiful home.
I can't remember when we had such a good time!
Starting our road trip...
Dave and I played "80's Name That Tune" with Maddie
on the ride there. I pretty much rule at that game!
This is the Gee's beautiful home. Isn't it darling?
It didn't take long for Emmie and Maddie to become
best friends. This picture was taken just before we left for church.
Dave and his girls at the Rexburg temple.
Abram and Nolan
I fell in love with these two! I miss them so much :)
Nolan and Dave before church
Maddie and Emmie putting on a magic show for us
Isabelle, Nolan, and Talbie
Me and the girls at the temple
As you can tell from this post, I failed miserably in the picture department (surprise, surprise!)
I only had my phone with me and I didn't think to take pictures as often as I would have liked.
I don't even have a picture of the wedding at the temple because it was such a blizzard.
Thank you Amy, Shawn, and kids for such a fun time.
We love and miss you already!!












No comments:
Post a Comment