We had a magical Christmas. I love being with my family all day!
Before I go any further, I just noticed that this is my 1,000th post on
my blog! This blog is a treasure to me because I've stuck with it for nearly 6 years!!
Before I go any further, I just noticed that this is my 1,000th post on
my blog! This blog is a treasure to me because I've stuck with it for nearly 6 years!!
Emmie loved her teepee. I'm so glad!
Look what Santa left for mommy! Wonder what it is...?
We got a fun karoke game for the wii
Maddie and her loot. She got money this year as her main gift.
Talbie - with her new Kindle Fire HD :)
I don't know why this kid can't open his eyes for pictures - but
he scored this year - got a Kindle too.
And the baby... got all sporting goods and arrows. She also got a Kindle :)
And my surprise is I'm going to George Strait with Maddie
and my parents next month! Can't wait!!
After we opened presents, we went to see Les Miserables on opening day.
I don't like reading what other people say about this movie. Most love it,
some hate it. I'm one of the biggest Les Mis fans out there. I saw it on Broadway
the year it opened and have never stopped listening to it or seeing it.
I bawled my way through the entire movie. I loved it!




No comments:
Post a Comment