On January 26, 2013 0 Talbie and a group of friends went to the
Preference dance at OHS. They had a lot of fun!
For the day date, they went to Classic Skating and roller skated
and play at their new fun center.
That night, they went to La Jolla Groves for dinner, to the dance,
and then back to our house for ice cream sundaes!
I was nominated to be their group's photographer.
I have a nice camera, but that doesn't mean that I know how to use it!
The other dilemma was that we didn't know where to go for pictures.
Talbie decided that we should go to my office because it has a nice lobby.
I think it worked out great!
Here is Talbie and Preston
The guys...
The girls...
The whole group.
When Preston answered Talbie, he came to school with a big
bouquet of yellow daisies and gave them to her. It was so pretty!
This is how Talbie asked Preston. They have a sign language class together.
Talbie wore one of Maddie's dresses to Preference
CLICK HERE to see Maddie wear it originally :)


1 comment:
It looks like a fun group and how fun that you got to get in on things!
Post a Comment