Saturday, April 27, 2013

Spring Soccer 2013

Today was Emmie's second to last soccer game of the season.
When I sign up with the Orem Recreational Soccer team, they play fall and spring
on the same team.  Emmie has loved this but the season only runs about 5 weeks
in the fall and 5 weeks in the spring.  This really isn't enough for Emmie because
she loves it so much.  I need to find her another league to play on.

Here are some pictures of today's game.






 Almost scoring...
 She played goalie second half and did great!



2 comments:

Morgan Mikel said...

Have you thought about doing indoor soccer for winter for her? It's fantastic! Mya Massey and Makenzie both did it this past season (I'm sure Mya has done it a lot), and I did it growing up. It's great for the in-between. You can either sign up as a team or sign up to be put on a team. It's worth looking at I think if Emmie really loves soccer that much!

Amy said...

You look like an awesome soccer player!I wish i could see one of your games!!!
Maddie