Sweet Talbie is 17 today! I really can't believe it.
To start the day off, Caryn and Kayla Crandall came over
and brought her a present and a beautiful bouquet of sunflowers.
Caryn is the Young Women President in our ward and
Talbie and Kayla were born 1 month apart and have been in the same
ward together since they were born. Great friends!
Dave and I search, saved, searched, and saved some more
and were able to pull of an enormous surprise of getting her a car for her birthday!
It's a 2000 Saturn that we had painted to look new :)
My parent helped us pull this surprise off by picking up the car
and getting it to our house.
Talbie opened her presents, not expecting a thing :)
She opened one of them from us that had car mats, air fresheners,
and a car garbage can. We said it was for her car when she saved money to get one.
Then we gave her the real surprise :)
Here she is in front of her new car :)
Our young women leaders put this darling cupcake in front of your house for your birthday!
Finally, our across the street neighbor and another one of her advisors
gave her this darling apron!
It was a great day for her :)












2 comments:
Wow, I don't think I am going to let my kids see this post ;) What a lucky girl with very nice parents!!! SHHH don't tell my kids!
Holy cow,kelley, that is awesome!! That is going to be a hard present to top! Talbie is for sure "sweet Talbie" and I'm glad she had such a super great birthday.
Post a Comment