Saturday, August 31, 2013

First Day of School

Well, the summer came and went like it does every year.
Every year it seems to go a little faster :(

My kids were eager to get back to school as it got closer.
It's always fun to get back to a schedule and seeing friends.
They are already a little sick of it because the homework has started.


Talbie is a senior this year.  She will be so busy this year
but it will be a great year for her!
She was bummed because the Student Council decided to wear their their
"Studco" shirts so she didn't get to wear one of her new cute shirts.
I thought she looked cute anyway :)
 Bronson started 9th grade.  He is a typical boy because he
had a bunch of new clothes in his closet but he chose to wear an old shirt and old shorts
for his first day :(
 I love that Talbie has her own car now because she drops
Bronson and Brock off at the Jr. High every morning on her way to school.
 My baby started 6th grade!  All the kids are the oldest in their
schools this year.  That's a big deal because they will all be graduating from
their current school at the end of the year.
 Brittany snapped some pictures at her house before they
walked out the door to the bus.
Notice Boston smiling in this picture...
  ...and then he got made when he realized that he
wasn't getting on the bus with everyone.  Next year he will
be in kindergarten so he has a long wait :(
I hope everyone has a great year!
It feels weird leaving Maddie out of the first day of school pictures but
since she graduated from high school 2 years ago and hair school last year - she doesn't have
first days of school anymore.
I don't know if I mentioned it on the blog but she started working at Dr. Myers office
with me.  It's been so fun having her there and she has been a fast learner.
It's going to be a great job for her.

I love my job and I'm thankful that I have such a great place to work.
I also get off at 2:00 every day so I'm home before the kids get there which is
an even greater blessing!

No comments: