I am so behind on blogging! I will try and catch up so I can keep a record of
our summer's activities :)
At the end of June, Brittany and Jared went to California
for work and ended up going to Disneyland together (with no kids!)
This is how Boston felt about it...
Talbie babysat for them for the weekend and we did
some fun things together.
Monster's Inc II
It made for a full house on Sunday for dinner with 8 kids :)
Emmie has discovered a love of drawing and
has made 2 pictures to submit to the Friend Magazine.
I hope they publish one of them!
Bronson got a pet turtle and we named him Pistachio.
He is such a fun turtle. He is always out of his shell and is not
shy at all. He will eat in front of us and is fun to take outside to play.
Bronson also worked a lot with his dad and came home most days
looking like this...
This is Boston with some of the neighborhood kids that love
to come to our house for a treat everyday :)











1 comment:
Of course Derek is there...
Post a Comment