Aunt Sandy always throws such fun parties, especially at Halloween.
Last Saturday we all got together and partied. Here are some pictures..
We brought "fingers food" to share.
I really hate dressing up for Halloween. This is what I wore as my costume :)
My girl's had a "rocker" theme going this year. Maddie and Emmie went
as Slash and Axl Rose from Guns N Roses
(that is a fake cigarette, by the way.)
Talbie was a grunge/punk rocker
Dave and I. Dave found this "sauna tube" at Home Depot
and dreamed up his costume. I don't even want to tell you
what he is. (and no he's not a Q-tip :)
Katie came as a "snow bunny" I loved her costume, especially because
she is about 32 weeks pregnant with TWINS! She is having a boy and a girl
around the end of November
The Heaps' - Brig, Lauren, Abi, and Dave
They came as condiments to their hot dog ;)
This is my sister's family - the Heals
Boston is Sonic the Hedgehog
Aunt Sandy
Robert came as a hulu girl (the kind you stick on the dashboard of your car)
My favorite costume of the night -
The Boulter Family
The Boulter Family
Dressed like Hawaiian tourists - red faces and all :)

No comments:
Post a Comment