We had a magical Christmas!
A week or so before Christmas, Santa always makes an appearance
at the Heal's house. This year Dave wasn't sure if he would have his
new eye made and if not, it would be a dead give away that he was playing Santa.
We recruited my brother, Dustin this year and he did a great job!
It snowed a lot during our Christmas break and Emmie and Bronson had
a great time making snowmen in the front yard :)
Christmas Eve tradition is that the kids open their Christmas pj's
and then try and try to keep themselves occupied until it's time to go to grandma
and grandpa's for the party!
This year they got new games with their pj's
(Bronson didn't have his on yet ;)
Dave and his girls at my mom and dad's.
You can see the new iMac Dave gave me for Christmas :)
Maddie got a new bike, helmet, and some clothes
Bronson asked for a giant white board and a new rifle (I think it's a 10/22)
Emmie wanted a bean bag and microscope. Dave found this industrial
one at one of the school sales :)
Talbie got a new lap top for college :)
Even though my kids are old - they STILL get us up at the crack of dawn!
Talbie's loot...
Emmie's...
Bronson...
I missed Maddie's picture this year :(
She had a good Christmas and we also gave her some
kitchen things like bowls, plates, cups, and utensils from IKEA
because I think a marriage is in her future this summer!
(You can see Logan in our Christmas pictures :)
I gave Dave a new TV (that I got during the Black Friday
sales - and that he found 3 weeks before Christmas!)
He also got a new razor, garments, and tools!
kitchen things like bowls, plates, cups, and utensils from IKEA
because I think a marriage is in her future this summer!
(You can see Logan in our Christmas pictures :)
I gave Dave a new TV (that I got during the Black Friday
sales - and that he found 3 weeks before Christmas!)
He also got a new razor, garments, and tools!









1 comment:
Oh my goodness!! You need to do a post about Maddie! She's getting married?!?! That is so exciting!!
Post a Comment