This month is Preference - a girl's choice formal dance.
This is how Talbie asked her date...
She bought a combination lock and made a list
of different combinations. Which ever combo opened the lock - that's
who was asking him. I thought it was so clever!
Alex answered her back by having her pulled out of class
by her chemistry teacher - who said that someone had found her chemistry book
in the hallway - and it was vandalized and she was going to have to pay for it.
She was so mad! When she opened it up - the pages had been cut out and
there was his answer inside :)
They had such a fun night and had such fun group of kids!
Here are some of the pictures...
Gretta, Sarah, and Talbie heading to pick up their dates!




















1 comment:
How fun!! Did you take all of the pictures? I'm glad that you post Talbie's ideas on how to ask people, because Kami can use some of them! (I am no help - we didn't do this creative asking where I grew up! I think it's a Mormon culture thing)
Post a Comment