This is a crazy time of year! Emmie had her 6th grade graduation last week.
The last 2 weeks of school have also been filled with field trips, award ceremonies, final projects,
class parties, graduation, etc.
I can't believe my baby just finished elementary school. As Dave and I were walking
down the hall to the gym for graduation, we said to ourselves, "This is the last
time we will walk these halls." It felt weird! I'm sure we will be in the school again
with Brittany's kids, or maybe even grand kids some day, but it was the last
for one of our own kid's events!
Here's our baby the morning before school :)
Walking into graduation
I had to get one of Emmie and Logan. I need to compare this picture to
their first day of kindergarten :)
Here they are with the fabulous teacher Miss Crockett!
She is - hands down - the best teacher ANY of my kids have ever had.
We will be so sad to not have her anymore :(
Here is the first day of kindergarten picture :)

2 comments:
It is crazy how much older your kids are. Emmie is a pretty girl. I keep thinking that with ours too. Sadie will be having 5th grade promotion in a few weeks. I sure wish the elementary school would go through 6th but not so here. I am not ready for her to move on.
Emmie looks so much older in those pictures! I'm glad that Maddie's school didn't so 6th grade graduation. It would have made me sad! Caden texted me today and said, "school's out! No more Jr. High!" That made me sad, too! Where does the time go?!?!
Post a Comment