Christmas morning was magical this year.
Here are some of our pictures...
Everyone was anxious to get opening their presents!
Dave was a little tired :)
Everyone got cozy blankets...
Maddie got a new juicer and we gave Logan his very own gun ;)
I think he liked it a lot!
Everyone did pretty well in the present department.
Emmie got a lot of workout/soccer stuff. And new church clothes.
Bronson got a lot of clothes because he never did give me a Christmas list with other ideas on it.
Talbie got books and some clothes. I also found a place to order a silver ring with her name on it.
She was pretty excited about that.
After everyone had opened their presents, we surprised Emmie with a new iphone.
She lost her phone about a month ago and the funny thing is that Logan found her phone on
Christmas Eve night. It had fallen down in the couch and he felt it. I think she was a little bummed
and a littler nervous that she wouldn't be getting a new phone now :)
We surprised Talbie with some cash. She works so hard
so she can have money for college. Her college is 100% paid for with her scholarship and a grant
she got. She just needs spending money and she is pretty frugal.
She got a new job when she came home. She have until April to work to save enough money until she is back off track next December. This little bit of money will help her ;)
The biggest surprise was for Bronson. He has wanted a car to drive since he
turned 16, 2 months ago. He didn't think it was a possibility and frankly, Dave and I
didn't think we could pull it off either. It was a Christmas miracle.
Dave found this 1980 Mercedes that was in perfect condition.
He was in love!
Maddie and Logan made a spare bedroom with their air mattress in our
living room so they could spend the night Christmas Eve. It was so nice having
everyone together!
Talbie's loot
Emmie's loot
I didn't get a picture of Bronson's loot but it really just
consisted of clothes, some cologne, and a car!



1 comment:
That looks like a fun ride for Bronson. We keep telling Sadie to start saving her money so we can help her find a fun older car that she can drive when she is sixteen. I like his car. Kellie your hair is getting so long. I love it. It looks like it was a great Christmas at your house. Thanks for sending your card. I have been lame the last few years and haven't done cards. Happy New year!
Post a Comment