Well, the time came for Talbie to go back to Rexburg and BYU-I.
She has been "off track", which means she basically has her summer break
between the months of January to April. BYU-I has 3 semesters.
Here we are ready to leave. We tow her car with us because it's an old
car and a lot of trips back and forth would wear it out even more ;)
We stopped and ate in Layton and Talbie was so excited because we saw a
Training Table and had to eat there. This is her all time favorite restaurant and all of the
ones in Utah and Salt Lake Counties have gone out of business.
Once we got her stuffed moved in, we hit the grocery store before it got too crazy
with all of the other students moving in.
Here are some pictures of her cute apartment. The bathroom
Her side of the room...
Down in the basement of the apartment complex, there is a huge commons area
with family room, piano rooms, and a great work out room.
Here are some pictures after her friend, Sarah Lowry moved in
The cute kitchen
...and their space :)
I'm so thankful that she has Sarah to be her roommate this year. They have been
friends since elementary school :) I'm also so thankful that the Gee's are there.
It's nice having family close to her.
I was so bad at taking pictures. This is Pace who fell in love with Dave because
he would take him outside any time he wanted :)
This is Pace with his dad, Shawn as we were leaving. He wanted to come
with us and we would have taken him ;)
This is the only other picture I took. This is the Gee's front yard. Their pond.
You can see Dave with Amy and some of the kids exploring.













No comments:
Post a Comment