Sunday, May 17, 2015

Other May Happenings...

May is always a busy month with school ending.  Here are some
random things we've been up to...

Bronson got to go to the academic party at his high school
and he scored this awesome shirt!
 We went and saw the new Avengers movie at the Mega Plex!


 We got our garden planted and we have been having plenty of
rain to keep it watered :)
 We attended the new Payson Temple Open House.
This is the most beautiful temple I have ever seen!!
I think it may be the biggest, as well!
 Last Saturday we ran  5K to help support Sierra Strong.
Sierra is the daughter of the kid's favorite teacher in Jr. High, Mr. Strong.
Sierra has been battling Leukemia and this run was to help earn
money to help cover all her medial costs!

 It was superhero themed :)  
Me, Maddie, Logan, Emmie, and Logan Heal ran it.
Logan (or big Logan as he's refered to :) 
was fast and came in with the first 20 people!  His time was 22 mintutes!
Maddie, Emmie, and Logan (little Logan ;) were right behind him.
I came in at a cool 44 minutes, which I think is pretty good considering
this was my first 5K and I walked 80% of it ;)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Way to go on the 5k- I have never done that! And the temple looks amazing (as does the family that went to see it!)