Before September comes to a close I need to post a couple of other
eventful things that happened in Augusts...
Emmie got her braces off just in time for school to start!
That's always a good thing!
We took a girls trip to pick Talbie up from school. She had about a 7 week
break between her semesters at BYUI. It's always so nice to have her home!
And...school started on August 22nd. Emmie started 9th grade
And Bronson started his Senior year!
And we can't forget Logan and Emmie's first day of picture together.
These cousins have lived as back door neighbors since the day they were each born.
When they become Seniors, I'm going to make a collage of first day of school pictures
starting from age 3 - their first day of preschool :)
(I think they are all in front of this same tree too :)








1 comment:
I love all the school pictures, and especially the girl trip pic. So cute!
Post a Comment