Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter










We have had a great Easter Sunday. Yesterday we decorated Easter eggs - 36 of them to be exact and I think there are only about 10 left. The kids devoured them like they were candy. I really need to make boiled eggs more often. I think they are just funner to eat when they are colored.

The other pictures are of the kids in their Easter outfits. Bronson's tie ended up being too long but other than that - there weren't any other wardrobe malfunctions! We have church at 9:00 but we had to be there at 8:30 so Dave and I could practice with the ward choir that performed 2 songs today. It was a crazy morning and the only trouble we had was that I forgot to take a picture of myself. I had a new Easter outfit but it will now probably be forgotten. I really need to be better at getting pictures taken of myself, even though I hate it more than anything!

The Easter Bunny comes to our house on Saturday morning so that also helped with some of the craziness of this morning. The kids all got new kites in their baskets (Dave got one too) so we've had fun today trying to get them flying. We didn't have much luck though because there wasn't very much wind. Hopefully we can try it again this week and get them flying.

We hope your Easter was a great day too.

No comments: