Friday, April 6, 2007

Violin Recital












Tonight Talbie and Emmie had a violin recital. This was Emmie's first recital ever and she did such a great job. She wasn't the least bit scared and performed like she'd done it a million times. She played her one line of music that she knows and then waited for her cue (and chord played on the piano) and then did her bow. Emmie performed the first line of one of the Twinkle Variations and Talbie performed Minuet I by Bach.

Their teacher is TruAnn Boulter. I can't tell you how much I love her! We were on a waiting list for about 3-4 months before we started with her last summer. Since she has been our teacher, Talbie has improved tremendously. It's too bad that you have to learn the hard way with things like teachers. Talbie had a good 2 years that were just wasted on bad teachers.



Anyway - I hope you all enjoy this new blog and it will help us keep in touch better. Please keep emailing us your letters too!!

No comments: