

Every time I get the camera ready to upload pictures to my computer, there are AT LEAST a dozen "self portraits" of Maddie. Her favorite past time is posing for the camera when she's alone. Our Mac computer has a built in camera and you can take some of the funniest pictures. The other kids always choose to take the funny ones of themselves but Maddie, on the other hand - prefers the "glamour shots".
This is also a test to see if she's reading my blog! If she doesn't mention the pictures, I'll know!
Here's another picture for your enjoyment. It's Emmie if you don't recognize her!

2 comments:
I think Maddie is sneaking a boy into the house to take her picture.
:)
She is going to DIE when she finds out you posted those pictures. I love it!!! That's so something my mom would do to me!
Post a Comment