

Next week is Emmie and Maddie's dance recital. Emmie has been taking a "Combo" class and the dance she is doing for the recital is a tap dance. Maddie is continuing with her ballet training, but she is also taking a jazz class that she loves. She will perform and dance in each of these classes next week. This summer will be very crazy for Maddie because she will be "living" at that dance studio. Along with her ballet and jazz classes, she is taking a "turns" class and a hip hop class. She is also trying out for the Ballet Company on the 29th and that will keep her very busy. She loves to dance. I really understand her because I was the same way and couldn't get enough. (Maddie is the one in the yellow below). I wish I had some pictures of Talbie but she decided after we did the Nutcracker at Christmas (her 3rd time) that she was done with dancing!


Last week we went to the Orem High School Dance Concert. We had so much fun. Maddie will get to try out for that team at the end of next year (her 9th grade year). Brittany danced on Orem High's Dance Team and her friend that she danced with is now their coach. I danced on Meridian High's Dance/Drill Team (in Meridian, Idaho). My Grandma Christensen was my dance teacher when I turned 3 and then my Aunt Laura taught me through high school. When my family moved to Orem my senior year, I stopped dancing and I really regret it. I did take some clogging classes at BYU and that was fun!

1 comment:
Beautiful girls.
Post a Comment