Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Early Mother's Day Gift


Emmie gave me this priceless treasure yesterday after pre school. It was an early Mother's Day present. I don't know if you can read the answers to the questions or not, but here is the run down. She actually did answer some of these dead right!

How old? 20 (Right on!)
How tall? 100 inches ( 8'4" - I'm only 5'2")
Weight? 60 pounds
(add 40 to that and she's right again!)
Dress Size? 16 (WRONG but I'm getting close!)
How many brothers and sisters? 3
I think she was thinking of how many kids I had
minus her?)
Where was I born? At home (cute)
Favorite Food? Salad (she was right)
Favorite TV Show? cooking show (she was right - I love anything on the Food Network)
Favorite thing to do? Go on the compuer (she was right and maybe I need to cut back!)
Best Friend? Brittany (right again)
List a talent? Hugging (she knows me well!)

I LOVE Mother's Day presents like this. They are truly treasures!

4 comments:

scrapgirl said...

Oh my gosh Kellie! This is so dang cute & such a good idea! I want to ask these to my niece and see what she'd say!
-Britt

Kellie said...

You should do that and give it to their mom's for mother's day. It would be priceless!!

The BC Fam said...

That's sweet! Their growing up so dang fast!

Lula. said...

Kellie--
That is so cute. She is such a sweet girl.