Friday, May 18, 2007

Spray Tan Gone Bad







Hey all. The picture below is of my sister, Brittany's hands. We leave for New York City on Monday morning and she wanted to do something that would give her that healthy glow. On Wednesday night she went to a tanning salon and did a spray tan. This was her first time doing anything like this. She came and showed it to me the next morning and it was so funny. She has a stripes down her arms (contrasting the light and dark) and this is what her hands look like. It hasn't worn off yet but we've had a great laugh over it.

1 comment:

Lula. said...

That is so funny. I remember the first time I did that. Everyone called my "Malibu Barbie" because I looked so FAKE tan. The worst is the first day. It calms down after the first shower. I hope you gals have fun on your trip! I am so jealous.