
I came across this on the internet today and I was so surprised because I had never heard of it before. It seems there is a movie that came out called Becoming Jane. It doesn't show that it has come to the US - only England but it definately looks like my kind of show. Who knows though - it may be like that "Miss Potter" movie that I just saw too. I waited and waited for that to come to our theaters but it never did until it came to the dollar movie. I am a huge Jane Austen fan and I'm dying to see this. I will watch and see when it comes out on DVD and have to buy it if all else fails. Other Jane Austen fans out there? Let me know!!

3 comments:
Um, ya--I'm a HUGE Jane Austen fan! It looks like it will have a limited release in the US & comes out Aug. 3rd. Kellie, we've GOT to find where its playing!
-Britt
Let's plan on seeing it together! Dave would very much appreciate that!!
It says it opens Aug. 10th nation-wide so it should be in all the theatres then. The Aug. 3rd date is limited. I wouldn't even know about these movies if it weren't for you so keep updating!
Post a Comment