Yesterday in the mail we got this nice card. It was from one of our neighbors (the Orme's) and it was thanking him for his great job and for putting the paper on their porch. They gave him a $10 tip in it too. You should have seen his face! People are so kind and they will give him tips with his paycheck. If nothing else, Bronson is feeling a sense of accomplishment and a "job well done!"
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
12 years ago

1 comment:
I know YOU! You might remember me, Andrea (Nicoll), from the good old Orem ward? Okay, I'm not a weird stalker or anything, but I saw a comment you made on Nicole's site, and I thought...hmmmm...I know someone with that last name, and sure enough, it was you!
So I have peeked at your blog, and seen your very cute family! It looks like everything is treating you well! Feel free to look at my little blog, the addy is:
http://bumpsbruisesandkisses.blogspot.com/
Your mom has been so sweet to mine since my dad passed away, what a great family you are part of! It was good to "see" you!
Post a Comment