Monday, October 15, 2007

Family Pictures

We were so fortunate to have the super-talented - Nicole Hill take our family pictures today. I love her and she is the most talented photographer I have seen. Nicole grew up two doors down from my family but I'm so old that haven't known her until now and I feel very sorry about that! Thanks Nicole!!

Here is a sample of some pictures she sent me tonight. I love them all!












7 comments:

The BC Fam said...

love them! it seems like i saw someone elses blog who used her also. you guys look great!

Shea said...

so so cute! you have a beautiful family. i love the colors too!

Lula. said...

those are so darling. such a cute family.

Molly said...

You all look so great! I looked at Nicole's web site and she is an awesome photographer!

Sommer said...

You got pictures taken today and already have the results! Unreal. They are beautiful pictures.

hknight said...

I love those pictures, they look so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. They are growning up so fast!
I tagged you. Check my blog for the rules.