It was a full day of "Halloweening." The kids got in their costumes early this morning, before school. Talbie was a witch, Emmie was "Raggedy Annie" and Bronson invented his own costume. They had a parade at the school that is always fun because you get to see all the other kids and the costume ideas. They had parties at school, and then tonight we went to our Ward's annual "Trunk or Treat." We had a great time. The only thing we missed out on was going to my parent's house for pizza at the end of the night. They won't be home from Vegas until tomorrow.


4 comments:
i love emmie's raggedy annie costume! it's so so cute!
I love Bronson's outfit last night---he kind of freaked me out! I didn't get to see Emmie though---I'm not sure how I missed her.
Nalani - she was probably glued to Talbe because she is so shy. She knew she looked cute but hated all the attention!
Where did you get the raggedy annie cosutme? So Cute. I missed halloween because I was in Calf. It sounds like it was fun.
Post a Comment