So - I got in the car this morning to do the paper route and on 106.5 they have already started playing Christmas music. I LOVE Christmas and Christmas music but for some reason - it almost gave me an anxiety attack. I can't believe its November 1 and Christmas is around the corner!!
SAME THING happened to ME! Except my version is: I listen to 97.5...contemporary church station....in an endeavor to have quiet and calm in my life. My alarm goes off this morning, and it's CHRISTMAS music! I was so confused. then I remembered...yep, November 1st, it all starts. I honestly get sick of the tunes by Christmas since they seem to have a limited playlist!
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
2 comments:
SAME THING happened to ME! Except my version is: I listen to 97.5...contemporary church station....in an endeavor to have quiet and calm in my life. My alarm goes off this morning, and it's CHRISTMAS music! I was so confused. then I remembered...yep, November 1st, it all starts. I honestly get sick of the tunes by Christmas since they seem to have a limited playlist!
53 days....I best get shopping!
I know it! I heard Christmas music at Bed Bath & Beyond yesterday. Can't believe the Christmas countdown has begun!
Post a Comment