Sunday, October 14, 2007

Vegas Pictures


The first night we got there we went and ate at the "Road Runner" - very yummy!



Grandpa teasing Emmie at the restaurant



This is at my dad's brother's house (uncle David). He is drooling over his car. I guess it's pretty cool but I wouldn't know!


Dave in for the ride of his life. Dave said the "G-force" in the car almost made his black out!


Another one of David's toys.


Dave and I eating - AGAIN


My parents


Emmie eating Cheetos!


Bronson eating Cheetos!


Talbie eating chips (not Cheetos)


My dad in the kitchen


My dad's new bank building - still under construction.

4 comments:

The BC Fam said...

their house looks sweet! can't wait to visit. that pioneer lady website is cool. she should be snatched up pretty quick for writing a book or photography-she's very talented! how did you find her?

Barb Elder said...

Looks like fun! I love your family. Your mom is the best. Glad you had a good time. There is nothing like getting away.

Kellie said...

I just happened on to her website from another blog. You must go back and read her ""Love Story" and "Black heels to tractor wheels" story. It's the story of how she and her husband met. SHe also has "thepioneerwomancooks.com" that's great!

Anonymous said...

Looks Like you had so much fun!!
Glad you found my Blog. It took me forever to finally start one but I am having so much fun with it. Hope to see you soon!