
I saw this product at the store the other day and I bought it to try. I have stainless steel appliances that we bought a couple of years ago and I love them. I don't love how hard they are to clean. They get fingerprints or hard water spots on them and I never could get them to look like they did when I first got them.
This Scotch-Brite Stainless Steel Cleaner works like a charm! You just put one of the cleaning pads on the holder and rub it up and down your appliances. There is no scrubbing involved and they turn out shiny and beautiful! It's very exciting and you must try it if you've been trying to clean stainless steel!

2 comments:
I too have a hard time cleaning my stainless steel...which is really an oxymoron because the steel seems to "stain" pretty well to me!...I am excited to try it! I'm going to go buy some right now!.....
Thanks for the info I am excited to try it out!
Post a Comment