Thursday, November 15, 2007

"Boys Like Girls" and "Jerrytown" Concert

We had a GREAT time last night at my brother, Dustin's concert. It was at the McKay Dee Event Center in Ogden and the place was packed! "Boys Like Girls" (of "Great Escape" fame) said it was the biggest crowd they had performed for. It was one of Dustin's bigger concerts too except he played at the Olympics in Salt Lake and has also opened for Collective Soul when they came to town.

I'm posting a few pictures of last night. I have video that I took (but poor quality) and I'm going to post it on YouTube (after I get permission from Dust) and I will post some here for you to view.

Way to go Dustin and thanks for the tickets!!




Brittany and I before we left for the concert in our new "Jerrytown" t-shirts!


Dustin with Maddie and Maddie before the show started


Dustin with his "ancient" older sister. I felt like such a grandma at this concert but the nice boy in front of me informed me that "you're never too old to go to a concert!"


Brittany rockin out!

5 comments:

The BC Fam said...

How fun! Looks like a blast, and I'll have to thank Dustin for the shirts he DIDN'T give us!

Shea said...

Wish I could have come;looks like it was fun. By the way,I'm sad that your not coming on the girl's trip! I was hoping you would have been able to come.

Anonymous said...

Kelly, I have really enjoyed looking at your family blog and learning about your extended family as well. You are all so darn cute and you, Brittany and your Mom look like sisters!

I'm pretty new to blogging...and got your link from Andrea's blog. Please say hello to everyone for me!

Hacking it up said...

How cool! It looks like you guys had a blast! Brittany cracks me up!...that little rocker! :) Tell Dustin I said "hi!"...if he even remembers who I am...and good job! I'm gonna get me some Jerrytown! :)

Anonymous said...

You Girls are just as hip as Maddie and her friend!