Thursday, November 8, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad


Today is my dad's birthday. We set up a blog for him that you can check out at by clicking HERE.
We love you dad and hope you have a great day!

This is me and my dad when I was about 2 or 3. We were visiting my Great Grandma and Grandpa's house and I was deathly afraid of their dog. I think I still have a PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) memory of this day!





This is my dad saying hello to Morgan Freeman in New York City (at the wax museum)



Dustin, Brittany, me, my mom, and dad at Serendipity in New York in May.

5 comments:

Hacking it up said...

Hey! Happy Birthday to your dad!! How are your parents doing? My mom misses your mom...tell them "hi!" for us!!

P.S.---I only wish that Snow White costume was the same one from 18 years ago...that would mean that I was still that skinny...man, we're old..

Barb Elder said...

Cute pictures! Happy Birthday to your dad. Scott thinks the world of him.

Shea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shea said...

I'll have to let my parents know you set up a blog for your mom and dad. Hope you had fun celebrating your dad's b-day.

Lauren said...

You were such a darling little girl! I love the pig tails.