Sweet Chex Mix
3 cubes of butter
2 cups light corn syrup
2 cups sugar
Big bowl (about 3 boxes full) Chex Mix
Here's how you do it...
Empty Chex mix into a giant bowl
Add butter, corn syrup, and sugar into a pan
Heat mixture over a medium-high heat and stir continually. When it starts to boil, set the timer for one minute and continue stirring.
Pour over the Chex Mix and stir until well mixed. Eat immediately and store the rest in ziploc bags to stay fresh!

7 comments:
Yum, I'm gonna have to try it! What a fun, picture filled recipe, I loved it!
Ok, that last comment was from me,Cindy, but my hubby's buddy was over here and must have signed on somehow with his name, weird. Hope that didn't scare you that some random guy was looking and commenting on your blog!
Love that stuff! Every year we host a big 'ol Christmas party at our house, and I have a friend that makes that so well, that it has become her permanent food assignment every year!
Looks like you had fun making it. Thanks for sharing it made out night.
I make this same recipe but I like to add coconut, slivered almonds and m&m's to it! Soooo yummy! Ask Lauren about the time I sent some home with her and she about beat Ben because she thought he ate it all!
Oh no...that stuff is trouble for me. Last year Ben ate a bag of it that Nalani sent home with me, and I cried. I was so mad at him. In my defense though, I was pregnant and hormones were running high.
haha, i just read Nalani's comment. I am laughing so hard right now.
Post a Comment