Last night we went out for pizza with my parents and Brittany's family. We had a great time together. We saw the "Balloon Man" that we had seen this summer when we went to the Brick Oven. He's amazing and he made a balloon for each of the kids. Dallin got Spiderman, Talbie a violin, Emmie -Cinderella, Bronson - Luigi, Logan - a pirate ship, and Brock - Mario.
Talbie playing her balloon violin
Dave and his "leech" (Emmie - she's always stuck to him)
Talbie and Dallin

5 comments:
Those balloons are amazing...looks like a fun time!
Look at you blogging away at 5:30am!
Looks like fun! I'm laughing at your "leech" comment! Emmie is so dang cute.
And I heard that Wayne made a breakthrough with her with the M & M's on Sunday! At least she acknowledged him! ha ha ha
I cannot believe what they can do with balloons now!!! I used to just get a sword, or a poodle...It would be fun to learn how to do that...but I'd always be worried about them popping, and that would just be too much anxiety for me...
Post a Comment