Sunday, January 27, 2008

Good Bye and We Will Miss You


Many of you know that our beloved Prophet, President Gordon B. Hinckley passed away this evening around 7:00. He was loved and admired by so many and he did a great deal for our Church. We love him and will miss him but are excited for him to be able to reunite with his dear wife, Marjorie who passed away a few years ago. He was 97 years old.

2 comments:

Hacking it up said...

I just love that guy! I am sad for all of us that he leaves behind, but I'm so excited for him to be with his sweetie again!

Britt Mitchell said...

I don't know why I was so shocked when I heard the news. I know he was 97, but still thought he had a few more years. I went back and read his closing comments from the last General Conference--and he said that he hoped to be at the next one. We will definitely miss him but I'm also happy that he gets to be reunited with Sis. Hinckley.