
"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." --President Gordon B. Hinckley
I love this quote but I saw it somewhere without a reference. Does anyone know where this quote can be found?

2 comments:
Great quote! I have no idea where it's from though... This too is one of the reasons I blog. It's such a great way for me to keep in touch with family and friends too!! :)
Love your background!
I love what you say. I just need to get a little better at it and believe it or not I moght have a journal. I am glad that you have always been real good about this . I consider that your journal is the family journal. love ya
Post a Comment