OK - before anyone panics - I'm NOT pregnant! But - for a split second tonight I thought I may be. Without being too detailed - I've been a very "regular" person my adult life and so when I was sitting here tonight wondering when "it" was coming again - I went to my calendar and realized I was 4 days late. Back in my "trying to get pregnant" days - that meant a "full fledged" pregnancy! I called Brittany (who has a never ending supply of test from the dollar store) and she came over with a test and I took it. I was relieved at the results and as I sit here - I'm feeling crampy!
I'll admit that for a fraction of a second I was a little bit disappointed but then reality hit me! We have been done trying to get pregnant since Emmie spent 14 days in the hospital and she was my 6th pregnancy. Having a baby now would really put a kink in things so now as I sit here typing - I'm SO thankful to be on to another stage in life!
Dave is gone tonight and I'm going to leave it on our bathroom counter. I'm always asleep when he comes home on Thursdays so he will have a panic attack! If I was smart like Stephanie's husband, I'd set up a video camera and film his reaction - but I'm not that ambitious!

5 comments:
But don't you want a cute little Ally?!?!
Glad it wasn't me, I'd be institutionalized just for the scare!
Whew! That was a close one!! I sent Lance to the chopping block when I was pregnant with Wyatt...5 is enough...for real...Then I ended up needing a hysterectomy a year ago...Lance said. "You mean I didn't need to do that after all?!?!?" I said, "No, you DID!!...wimp."
What was Dave's reaction? You really should have set up a hidden video...Lance can give you tips....
Dave has also been to the "chopping block" - that's why I knew deep down I couldn't be - but you always hear of that one "freak accident" or "miracle" and I was praying that wasn't me! Emmie goes to 1st grade next year and I could just imagine my freedom - slipping through my fingers!
So....what did Dave think? That would be funny one for April Fools....I may have to remember that one...Ron would FREAK! So would I for that matter! :) I wish I could've gotten my hubby to the chopping block...unfortunately he read the "Bishops handbook" before I got him there...and now...he says nope.
I saw your question on my blog about the earthquake kit....once I get this school presidential pageant out of the way tonight, I can sift through my emergency prep stuff and I'll get the info and list to you.
Post a Comment