Friday, February 22, 2008

Purse Tag!

I have been "purse" tagged by a few people so here goes...

First, let me say that I cheated and changed purses before I took the picture. I've been carrying around a big black bag/purse since before Christmas and I sick of it! I want spring so I'm thinking positively and I got out my "Lila" bag! (For those of you that don't know - Lila is my mom's neighbor and she makes these wonderful bags and purses! I have 2 and need more - Mom!)

OK - first the big red thing is my wallet. I love it and it's sometimes the only thing I carry around.
* The Kleenex's are because Emmie and her chronic runny nose.
* Notice the huge lip gloss - brings me back to my childhood in the 70's.
* The coupon holder Brittany have me as part of my Christmas present. I have been clipping coupons, letting them expire and then throwing them away! Very productive.
* Wet Ones because I'm a germaphobic (and I notice my hand sanitizer is missing!)
* Advil because there's usually someone that needs it between Dave and Talbie's head aches and Maddie's achy legs.
* 3 lotions - I got them on sale and they never left my purse.
* Bag Balm - no idea why and it smells like old people!
* Ward Directory - you'd be amazed at how much I use that thing!

The End. Very riveting, I know! I am tagging...
Brittany, Stephanie, Britt, and my new blogging friend - Jill! (Actually my friend of 20 years - new to blogging!)

7 comments:

Cindy said...

cute purse! and very fun to see what you're carrying around!

Shea said...

love your purse. how come everyone's purse is so organized (and actually has things you need in it) but me? dang it!

Hacking it up said...

What a terribly clean and tidy purse you have!...as well as cute!!!

I will do this one on my blog as soon as i finish getting caught up!...mine is an everliving MESS!!! Even if I cleaned it before I showed it...it would still be a mess....you'll see!!

jill allison said...

kellie! how great to have your blog again! you are so on top of it. I would love to do a bday lunch. I also have a question, you said you "tagged" me, but being new to all of this...what does that mean and how would I have known this??? HELP!

Jessie Evans said...

I love Lila purses! And I'm also impressed with how organized your purse is. Mine's a mess.

Kellie said...

Jill, the only way you know if you're "tagged" is to read your friend's blogs daily :) Being tagged means you just have to do the same thing. Like with the purse. It's just a fun way to learn more about friends :)

I'll call you so we can set up our Bday luncheon!

Kellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.